MA Logo Your Hometown Broker!
     Grateful to work with the BEST clients

quote buttoncall us now

Please stop in, call 306-728-4457 or request information today for your auto, home, health, commercial, farm or speciality insurance needs. We look forward to meeting you and earning your business!

Melville Agencies (1974) Ltd. – Melville
103-290 Prince William Drive, P.O. Box 1780
Melville, SK S0A 2P0
Telephone: (306) 728-4457
Fax: (306) 728-4068
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00, Saturday 9-12 - see open dates
request information

Melville Agencies (1974) Ltd. – Springside
403 Railway Ave, P.O. Box 88
Springside, SK S0A 3V0
Telephone: (306) 792-4688
Fax: (306) 792-4749
Hours: Tuesday-Thursday   9-12, 1-3
request information

Melville Agencies (1974) Ltd. – Ituna
303 Main Street North, P.O. Box 400
Ituna, SK S0A 1N0
Telephone: (306) 795-3439
Fax: (306) 795-2498
Hours: Wednesday 10-4
request information


After-hours Claims

It is recommended that General/Property claims be reported to our offices, so we can report them on your behalf.

If your General/Property Claim loss or damage has occurred or is discovered after regular business hours and would be considered an emergency claim, please contact our After-Hours Emergency Claims Services as stated below.

SGI Canada Insurance – 1-800-647-6448

Sandbox Mutual Insurance (previously Saskatchewan Mutual) – Don Cook 1-306-539-8630 or Tessa Silversides 1-639-571-8276

Portage Mutual Insurance – 1-800-567-7721

Wawanesa Mutual Insurance – 1-844-929-2637

For Auto Claims, you can:

  • start your claim online with Auto eClaim
  • visit a claims centre near you
  • call SGI toll free 1-800-667-9779

Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST

Or, if after regular business hours - 1-800-647-6448


Note: If you have damage from a road hazard, such as a stone chip, you can skip this step and go to your auto glass repair shop with your extension policy information. The shop will file your windshield repair directly with us.

Have the following ready when reporting your claim:

  • your driver's licence
  • your vehicle registration
  • all the information you collected from the other drivers involved in the collision and the witnesses at the scene
  • your auto extension insurance company and policy number - if you have one

We’ll assign a claims adjuster to manage your claim.


Note: If your vehicle isn’t safe to drive, and the police haven’t already towed it, talk to your adjuster to find out where it needs to be towed.